We are getting ready for this year’s celebration and would love for you to join us!
The First We Are All Human Gala Was A Success!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Take a look at the most important moments of the We Are All Human Gala 2021
Take a look at the photos of the night.
Click here to access full gallery
SAVE THE DATE!
December 8th, 2022
New York, New York
ABOUT THE WE ARE ALL HUMAN GALA 2021
COVID came and further accentuated the obstacles faced by the Latino community. Despite being a central community and over indexing on the frontlines, they have been disproportionately affected in every aspect – from health, to small businesses, to our daily lives.
Additionally, Latinas represent the gap within the gap, impacted more greatly and facing enormous obstacles from both the pandemic and in general.
Despite every obstacle, Hispanics are resilient and ready to come back. This Gala makes a statement, joining together to step up for the Hispanic community.
We aim to elevate the key role Hispanics play in our society, highlight champions uplifting the community, and celebrate the amazing Hispanic contributions.
We are committed to turn the general perception of Latinos from invisible to visible, from negative to positive, from takers to makers.
With your support we will be able to keep
Unifying the Hispanic community
Gather companies, organizations and civil society into a unifying network of game changers.
Mobilizing Corporate America
Thanks to our Hispanic Promise initiative we’ve been able to get +200 companies to commit to strengthening Hispanic representation in the workplace and making Latinos a priority to Corporate America.
Supporting and advancing the Hispanic community
Supporting the upward mobility and recovery of the community through relief efforts, leadership development and network building.
Changing the perception of Hispanics in the U.S
We have created a large social network and events calendar over the year where the spotlight shines over the Hispanic community and their contributions, not only to change the perception of them but also to create role models for future generations.
Dr. Mauricio Gonzalez
National Association of Hispanic Nurses
Claudia Romo Edelman
Jose Luis Prado
2021 Concert Performer
Appetizers curated by celebrity chefs, including:
- Alan Murray, President & CEO, FORTUNE
- Ariana Stolarz, Global Chief Strategy Officer, CSO
- Beatriz Acevedo, CEO & Co-founder, SUMA Wealth
- Betsy Gotbaum, Executive Director, Citizens Union
- Bret Stephens, Journalist, The New York Times
- Christy Tanner, Board President, LBC
- Dave Hanley, CEO, Tomorrow
- Denny Alonso, Journalist, ESPN
- Eleonora Tornatore, President & CEO, Caring Kind NYC
- Gabriel Rivera-Barraza, CEO, GRB Communications
- George Hornig, Philanthropist, Philanthropy is Beautiful
- Georgie Benardete, Chief Executive Office, Align17
- Idalia Cruz, Director of Media Strategy, TV Azteca
- Jessica Lustig, Managing Partner, 21C Media Group, Inc.
- Joan & George Hornig – Philanthropists
- Jon Yaged, President, Macmillan Publishers US Trade
- Jorge Ferraez, Publisher, Latino Leaders
- Jorge Plasencia, CEO, Republica Havas
- Judit Arenas, Senior Director & Senior Adviser to the Founder & Chairman, APCO Worldwide
- Matt Scheckner, CEO, Advertising Week
- Mencia Figueroa, Director of Public and Special Programs & Public Relations, The Hispanic Society Museum & LibrarySarah Carberry
- Nina Vaca, CEO & Chair, Pinnacle
- Noreen Gileen, Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Pamela Passman, Board Member, KIND
- Perla Tamez, Owner, Love Soldiers
- Peter Lewis, Investment Banker
- Sandra Campos, CEO, Fashion Pad
- Sarah Carberry, Head of US Multicultural Strategy, Solutions & Sales, Google
- Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, Executive President, Fundacion PVBLIC
- Shelley Zalis, Founder, Female Quotient
- Tony López, Founder, CEO and Managing Partner, L&L Associates