This Gala makes a statement, joining together to step up for the Hispanic community.
We aim to elevate the key role Hispanics play in our society, highlight champions uplifting the community, celebrate the amazing Hispanic contributions, and mobilize support to eliminate the barriers they face.
We are committed to turn the general perception of Latinos from invisible to visible, from negative to positive, from takers to makers.
Want to join? Get your tickets!
Actress turned entrepreneur co-founded the nontoxic-household-goods startup The Honest Company.
Philanthropist, Investor, Chief Design Officer, DesignedByUs.org Design Corps and Design Exec. inventing the future of mobility at Uber.
Editor in Chief Elle Magazine and Jury for Project Runway
SVP Global Brand and Consumer Marketing
REPRESENTING THE NFL
Chairman and CEO of MediaLink
- BEATRIZ ACEVEDO, President, Acevedo Foundation CEO, SUMA Wealth.
- JUDIT ARENAS, Senior Director & Senior Adviser to the Founder & Chairman, APCO Worlwide
- MARIANA CANTU, Creative Producer and Marketing Entrepreneur
- MARIA CUBA, Director & Community Partnerships, Airbnb
- BERTHA GONZALEZ, Casa Dragones
- ANTHONY LÓPEZ, Medical Technology and Healthcare CEO / President and Board Director
- ILEANA MUSA, Morgan Stanley
- ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, DRR Advisors
- FERNANDO SALINAS, Senior Vice President Human Resources Commericialization at Bristol Myers Squibb
- MATT SCHECKNER, CEO, Advertising Week
- ELEONORA TORNATORE, President & CEO, Caring Kind NYC
Receive More Information
Want to know more about it? Contact Us!